I Love My Soldier: Fun day at Spring Valley Beach













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, July 09, 2005

Fun day at Spring Valley Beach

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My mother-in-law, Hayden and I went to Spring Valley Beach today (Water park in Alabama) and had a GREAT time! Hayden swam, and swam, and swam... he went down water slide, after water slide, and we also went down one of the big waterslides together. Hayden was so exhausted and slept all the way home (1 hour ride).

The one bad thing about today is that I didn't get to talk to Jason!! That seems to happen sometimes on Saturdays if the kids and I have plans, but I know Jason understands. I am however looking forward to talking to him tomorrow!!!

Well, we are going to just chill out tonight and watch a movie. I hope everyong has a great evening...

Hurricane
For those in the path of Hurricane Dennis, I will be praying for you. Please be careful. I know the weather is starting to get bad here already and we will be getting more storms from the hurricane tomorrow afternoon as well. Be safe!!


4 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

Glad that ya'll had a great time. Sorry you were not able to talk to your husband. It sure makes our day when we get to talk or chat with them. I know for me, my day seems infomplet if I don't hear from my son, and when I do, my face just light up bright.

Hope you guys enjoy your Saturday night together.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Hey Deanne..I hope you all are not getting hit too hard from Dennis. I hear that hurricane force winds can be felt all the way up towards Montgomery..Columbus is right on the Alabama/Ga line and about 90 miles from Montgomery. Anyway, let me know how you guys fared and as always you and your family are in my prayers! Hugs :)

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey, just stopped by to see how your weekend was. Looks like a FUN time, glad you had a blast. Hope you get to talk to hubby tomorrow! :-)

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

What a great day you had, and what a fabulous picture of Hayden. Sorry you didn't get the chance to speak to Jason, although I suspect by now you would've spoken to him (it's the 11th here today lol).

Have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home