I Love My Soldier: Getting back in shape!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Getting back in shape!

Aerobics
Although I seem to have a million and one things going on.. I know I can't neglect my body. I eat pretty good (however, not as good as I used to) and I lift some dumbells and get on the AB lounger from time to time... but I need to seriously get back in shape. I am not going to pretend and say "oh I am so fat" or that I have a lot of weight to lose because I know Im not. However I used to be so toned and I want THAT again! I want to feel good about myself! I want to be healthy. I used to go to the gym 4-5 days a week, and also taught an aerobics class at church one summer, but I haven't done either in so long. Again I do a few things from time to time around the house, but I really need that cardio too. So I am going to make me a new aerobics routine. Gonna burn me a CD and get to work on incorporating a routine to go along with it. THE PLAN...Do aerobics for cardio, burn the fat, and start back with my floor exercises, my weights, and my ab lounger too to tone and build muscle. I also need to ride my bike more often (when it cools down of course). Wish me luck!!!!


3 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Niki said...

I wish you luck! I know I need to get in to a routine. :hugs:

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

I need to do the same thing myself. I just don't have what it takes to get up off my butt. I am like you, I don't need to loose any weight, I just need to tone up. I keep telling myself that next week I am going to start doing it. I even have a 10 X 22 weight room, and never step foot in it, except to tell hubby something if he is in it.

Maybe we can encourage each other. So here goes. GET UP AND GET TO EXERCISING. LOL...

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home