I Love My Soldier: Girls gone to Indiana













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, July 02, 2005

Girls gone to Indiana

Image hosted by Photobucket.comRoad TripImage hosted by Photobucket.com
The girls just left with their dad heading to Indiana for 5 weeks! Hayden cried when they left. I felt so sorry for him. I am really going to miss my girls!! I know Hayden will miss them too. However we can talk to them on the phone. I hope this doesn't confuse Hayden since Jason (Daddy) is so far away in Germany and now his sisters will be gone to Indiana. Hayden and I will have this time together, and I will have to plan some special things for me and him to do since it is just the two of us. I will probably have to work more at night so I can spend more quality time with him during the day. The girls will be back on August 7th.


1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I hope that the five weeks fly by for you and Hayden. Hope the two of you get to do lots of special things together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home