I Love My Soldier: Happy Birthday Erin













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, July 15, 2005

Happy Birthday Erin

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I want to wish my oldest daughter ~Erin~ a VERY Happy Birthday. She is 11-years-old today (they grow up SO quick). She is currently out of town (visiting their dad in Indiana until August 7th). When she gets home in August we are going to have a B'day party for her.

Erin, you are a beautiful, sweet and talented young lady! You are heaven sent and such a precious gift from God. I thank God for you daily and the blessings you bring to me. Happy birthday!!


4 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Kelly and Kade said...

We just wanted to jump in and wish Erin a wonderful birthday as well :)

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Hey Kelly and Kade!

Thank you so much! I will be sure to tell Erin.

ps. When you can email me some pics of Kade for the girls!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Happy birthday Erin. Hope you have a wonderful day.

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deanne, I know it is hard to be away from your daughter on her birthday. Time will pass quickly and she will be back soon.

I showed Abbey your site and she thinks it is awesome!

See you Sunday!
Frances

 

Post a Comment

<< Home