I Love My Soldier: Haven't posted....













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, July 25, 2005

Haven't posted....

uh oh... Sorry for not posting for a couple of days. Here's an update.

Place Of Worship
Sunday morning I got up and went to visit the church that I previously left a couple of months ago (that I have attended the past five years). I had been told there was going to be a guest pastor and I really wanted to hear him. I was glad that I went. I have also truly missed the praise and worship. It felt so good to lift my hands and sing out to the Lord!! It felt so good to worship Him! I also felt very welcomed by many people who have "missed me" and many of those people had already been calling and/or emailing me. There was a luncheon on the new property after the service. The pastor came up to me and we talked about how awesome the service was and we talked about the guest pastor and how he was a mentor to him. It was a very pleasant conversation. The music pastor also made a point to come up to me, hug me and told me it was nice to see me.

Where?
I am still torn on if we should return to this church. Hayden (our 3-year-old) had a great time and I was truly blessed by the service. However, I really need to talk to my daughters too (when they return from their dads in a couple of weeks). I am praying that the Lord will lead us and confirm where we need to be. I need to be still and listen to the Holy Spirit. I still have some personal issues that I am dealing with and I just dont know what to do. Well I DO KNOW what to do.. to seek His wisdom and not let my own personal emotions, or let other people affect where I worship. I want to be where God can use us for His glory!

Movers
I know that when Jason returns from his deployment in June 2006 he plans on selling our home and moving. If everything goes according as planned we will even be moving to another county, therefore not attending the church we have gone to the past five years (or even the church we have been visiting the past month). So no matter where I go now, it is not going to be where we will stay. However I want to be NOW where the Lord needs us NOW and where we can get the most too (being fed His word and be able to praise and worship Him). Just keep us in your prayers.

In The Pool
ok.. back to what we did Sunday.. at the luncheon on the new property they had two "moon walks". Hayden jumped and jumped. However, it was so hot and he was turning so red, I was afraid he would get too hot, so we called it a day. I thought he would fall asleep on the way home, but he didn't. He did lay down for a few minutes after we got home, but then got right back up and wanted to "swim". I don't blame him.. it was soooo hot that day. He swam in his little pool, and I cleaned the leaves off the back deck and back drive. Then he practiced riding his little bike (he is still trying to figure out how to pedal.. but doing better each time). We went inside and I painted a little more in Alex's room, we ate dinner, and then sat down to watch one of my favorite home decorating shows. At 7:00 pm I decided to get outside and cut the front yard. I got the weed eater out too and did a little more work out front. The weed eater made a mess and I still haven't been able to get the leaf blower started so I got the water hose and cleaned off the drive way. Hayden and I took turns squirting each other with the hose. Uhhh by this time I smelled like sweat, grass, gas and am soaked in water.. so it was time to come in, get a bath, and we called it an early night!

Robot 6
Then today comes... (Monday). Nothing much to say about today honestly. I got up, got some typing done, went to the bank, went to pay Erin's school fees, picked up her schedule, came back home and typed some more.. talked on the web cam with Jason (He seemed very distant today.. very quiet), typed some more, washed some clothes and even washed the sheets too.... and here I am. Nothing too exciting.. but figured I better post anyway (I know some of you worry about me if I dont post - Thanks!!).

PJs
So it's really late and I am about to kick back in the bed, put the timer on the TV and head to "lala land". hehe. Have a great night everyone!!


5 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous tracy said...

Deanne,
How was the yard sale?

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

Yes we do start to worry when you don't post. Just glad to know that everything is going good for you guys.

How was the yard sale on Saturday?

P.S. I got to hear from my son last night sometime after 10:00 p.m. He had made my day by calling to wish me a Happy Birthday. So you know that I slept so good after hearing from him. Take care.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

I added an update about the yard sale on Saturdays post. ;-)

Happy Belated Birthday Stacy!!!

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous michelle n keith said...

I'm curious where are yall hoping to move to? which county? any closer to your kin up here.
love ya,
michelle

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Michelle,
Hey Cuz, Nah...it would be Shelby County.
I hope all is well.
Love ya,
Deanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home