I Love My Soldier: He forgave me!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, July 13, 2005

He forgave me!!

Bounce

Well Jason forgave me and said he was sorry too! Ahh making up is so sweet (but I miss making up in person).

Books

Well I have to go register my youngest daughter (Alex) for school this morning. My oldest daughter (Erin) is moving up to the middle school and I will have to register her tomorrow. Of course I will have to call the girls in Indiana (where they are visiting their dad until August 7th) to let them know who their teachers will be (this is always exciting for them).

Seesaw

When I get home I am going to get some typing done, but really want to spend a lot of time with Hayden today. He really really misses his daddy and even at 3-years-old (just turned 3) he asks a lot of questions about Jason being gone "why" this and "why" that.

Singer

Of course we have church tonight.. and I am joining the choir. I am really excited about this. I pray the Lord will use for His Glory in this ministry. I love to sing His praises!

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!


3 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger APE said...

Ok I want to know how you got music on your blog I've been wanted to do it but I'mnot that talented.

April

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

I am so sorry that you have had a couple of rough days. I know the feeling. I have been so busy at work, have not had much time for my blogging friends. Glad that the two of you worked your spat out.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

You can do a search on the web for "music codes". There are a lot of different sites that offer them. Then when you find one (a song) that you like you can cut and paste that code in your "template". I put mine at the bottom of my page, but you can put it anywhere in your template. Sometimes the links don't work and it can get very frustrating to find one that does. Also sometimes they quit working for a day because the person who has the site has exceeded their bandwidth for the day. That happened to me yesterday.. so part of yesterday I had no sound! But I like having the music on my page. Also I put a note at the top of my page of what song is playing and to let people know they can turn it down or stop it at the bottom of the page (some people DONT like listening to music when they try to read - so I leave that option open to them). This is my first site and I have learned so much in the past few months about design etc. Have fun.. I hope it works for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home