I Love My Soldier: I love my soldier!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, July 14, 2005

I love my soldier!

Soldier's Kiss
What can I say... but "I love my soldier". I do. I love him with ALL my heart! We really enjoyed our conversation (via the web cam) today. It was much better compared to the other day when we were arguing (not good). I love that man SO much! I just wish I could express to him just how much I love him, but words or actions just aren't good enough to do it. He says he knows how much I love him and he loves me and misses me just as much. BUT I could tell him EVERY second for the REST of my life and still not be able to express just how much I love him. Ok, Ok, you get it right!! I love my soldier!!


2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

Glad you and Hayden are doing good and that ya'll had a good conversation on the web. I have said ever since my sone was deployed to Iraq, that whoever invented the web cam is one wonderful person. I don't know what we would do without ours. It sure brightens up my day when I get to see my son on the web cam. Hope you and Hayden have a great weekend.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

You guys have something special. I think we wives who have our husbands around take that for granted. You make me want to call my BayouPaPa at work and tell him I love him...I think I will! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home