I Love My Soldier: I sent him an apology email!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I sent him an apology email!!

Sorry
Ok, I humbled myself to my Sweetie and sent him an apology email. He will get it when he gets in from his shift in the morning (remember he is already 7 hours ahead of me - so that will be in a few more hours).

Forgive Me
Jason,
I'm sorry if I offended you today. That was not my intention at all. Although I truly believe you misunderstood what I was trying to say, I quickly responded back with anger instead of love.. and for that I am also sorry.

As far as the other email (which you have probably already seen) that I sent after we said goodbye, I want to apologize if I came across hateful in it.


I love you Jason will all my heart and I feel so bad that we didnt get to talk and enjoy each other's company today.

Will you forgive me????????????
Im sorry baby!!

I love you always,
Deanne


1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger APE said...

I've been there. Once you send a email you can't take it back. It's weird how a couple can get mad at each other 100's of miles away. However it does happen, and yeah the making up part is not as fun as if they were here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home