I Love My Soldier: I've been tagged













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, July 30, 2005

I've been tagged

I've been tagged!
Custom Smiley


I have been tagged by Stacy. The tag is entitled "Whats on your nightstand". Yes this is an easy tag!

Ok, so what's on my nightstand?
1) A tiny 2 x 2.5 frame that holds one of my favorite pictures of Jason
2) A beautiful frame (that someone gave us when we got married) that holds a close up picture of me and Jason looking into each other's eyes as we are dancing at a Valentine's Banquet at church.
3) A lamp that my mother gave me (beautiful with dried pressed flowers in the shade.
4) A book "Praying the Scriptures" by Judson Cornwall.
5) An alarm clock.

NOW I think I am also supposed to tag people too.. (I don't know if you ladies have been Tagged on this one yet or not).
BayouMaMa2, Jenny, Erika, April, Julie, GI Wife


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home