I Love My Soldier: The Land of The Free - Independence Day 2005













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, July 04, 2005

The Land of The Free - Independence Day 2005



Independence Day - Juy 4, 1776 - The Continental Congress adopted the Declaration of Independence . We claimed our independene from Britain and a Democracy was born. We became "The land of the free".

This year Independance Day brings on a whole new meaning to me and my family. With my husband thousands of miles away serving in "Operation Enduring Freedom" I truly reflect on what that "Freedom" means to me and how important it is to our nation.

As you celebrate the "Fourth of July" and gather with family and friends, eat barbecue, watch fireworks, and/or enjoy your time at the beach, I ask you to reflect on the sacrifices and courage of our fellow service men and women who are doing their job to keep that freedom secure (and bring that same freedom and security to others).

On a personal note, I want to thank all of our service men and women and want to let them know I am proud of their selfless service, courage and sacrifice. To all of the other military families, I too thank you for your steadfastness and sacrifice as you await for your loved ones' return.

To my husband Jason: Yet another holiday passes and we are apart. I love and miss you so much! However I know that your call to duty brings hope to a better tomorrow and I want you to know how very proud I am of you. I miss you so much baby!!

Happy Fourth everyone! Have a great day!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home