I Love My Soldier: Out to eat...













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Out to eat...

Diner
Today Hayden and I went and ate lunch with a very sweet lady named Sandra that we used to go to church with. She was my "choir buddy" when we went to church together (we stood by each other in choir). I thought it was really nice of her to take us to lunch. We had a really good time laughing and talking.

Blow Kiss
When we got home from lunch we sat down and chatted with Jason for a while. He normally is off on Wednesday nights, but one of the soldiers had an emergency leave and so he was having to work tonight. His web cam was acting up the past couple of days and it looked darker than normal. Mine did that before and I had to reinstall it. Hopefully he will get his reinstalled too so I can see him better (I love to look at that handsome face and smile)!!

Candlelight Dinner
Tonight Hayden (my 3 year old son), my brother Johnny, his wife Fletcher, my mom and dad, and I all went to the "Bright Star" for my mom's bday (Thursday July 7th). Courtney (my little sister) couldn't come because she had to work. It was a really nice for all of us to get together. I enjoyed it. I know my mom really enjoyed it too! Happy Birthday Momma!!!


1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Elizabeth said...

hi, i just visited your site. i have tears pouring down my face, i wanted to let you know how much i appreciate your husband and you for your sacrifice!
thanks for stopping by my site!
elizabeth

http://armysgtswife.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home