I Love My Soldier: ScreenShot - Jason and Hayden













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Sunday, July 03, 2005

ScreenShot - Jason and Hayden

I wanted to share the picture below. It is a recent ScreenShot of Jason and Hayden. They are using the "Doodle Pad" feature in Yahoo Messenger. Jason had drawn the picture for Hayden (using the DoodlePad). They also played Tic-Tac-Toe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

Isn't the doodle on yahoo just wonderful. I too have several that I printed out that my son and I did one day. Yes me 40 years old and my 21 year old son were playing tic tac toe, and doodling, and I will always cherish it, as I wrote I love you on it, and he wrote I love you too. I too just had to post mine also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home