I Love My Soldier: Yard Sale!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, July 23, 2005

Yard Sale!!

Desktop
Well it is Saturday morning (literally "morning" 12:12 am) and I am about to go to bed. I didn't post Friday (I was sooooo busy working - medical transcription - typing my little fingers away making money).

Yard Sale
My mother is here and we are going to have a yard sale today! Hopefully it will go well (I gotta get rid of this stuff - I am just NOT a pack rat at all... its gotta go!). Wish us luck!

In Love

Oh... I talked to my sweetie on web cam yesterday (Friday) and he was in much better spirits. He actually got the night off (he hasnt had many nights off lately). He really needed a break! Hayden was busy busy busy playing and wouldn't come to the computer. After I got off the computer Hayden decided he wanted to talk too, so we called Jason on the phone. Hayden was telling his daddy good night and he loved him. I got the phone back and Jason seemed kind of choked up. He really loves that boy!

YARD SALE UPDATE...

A couple of you have asked how the Yard Sale went so I decided I better post about it. Well the weather was HOT! uhhh soo hot. Not really a very big crowd. I think the weather had a lot to do with it. We did ok though, made a little bit of money, got rid of a few things. We didnt really have any "large" items, but we did get rid of quite a few things. All in all it was a good day.


4 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Oh boy! I do love a good yard sale! Hope all goes well and you make enough money to do something fun. I've been getting things together to have one, too. So if you have "tips" to offer, I'd appreciate it. It will be my 3rd yard sale...but I could always learn something new.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I hope your yard sale went well :)

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Julia said...

I was passing through as I just joined military wives ring a week back. I just want to say that I am thankful for your husbands and your family's sacrifice and I pray for his safe arrival home and for all the glory of being a hero as well.

My husband will be going to Afghanistan in 2006...the month is currently not set so anytime after january. It's our first deployment.

Have a lovely day.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Sorry to hear the turn out was low. I know how much effort it takes to get it organized. That's a bummer. Do something fun with your money anyway. You deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home