I Love My Soldier: Back to School













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, August 11, 2005

Back to School

Well the summer is offically over for the children, yep it's back to school! Alex (9-year-old 4th grader) is still at the Elementary School, while Erin (11-year-old 6th grader) has moved up to the Middle School. This morning they were both pretty excited about school starting back, but both had a little first-day nervousness, and both missing the freedom associated with Summer-Time! As a parent I have to be just as prepared as the children are for school. I have to stay on top of everything, monitor homework, check the planner and most importantly encourage and praise them in everything they do. I hope they are having a great FIRST day at school, I am looking forward to seeing how their day went.


2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Lisa Price said...

Deanne, Just checking in to see how you are doing. I know with the kids starting school, comes additional tasks to complete. Make the most of the "Deanne Time" that you have. I lift you and your family up in prayer many times daily. Take Care, Lisa

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Thank you Lisa..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home