I Love My Soldier: A better day...













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, August 18, 2005

A better day...

Delivery
I got a package in the mail today (A birthday gift) from my friend Lisa (from Texas that I met online). She is such a sweetie! Although my birthday is not until Saturday I went ahead and opened my gift. Candles, a sweet card, and two small inspirational women/girlfriend type books "Pass-Along Promises - Inspiration for Women" and "A lifetime of Girlfriends - Moments of Connection". Thank you Lisa!

Here are some quotes from the books "You have many beautiful gifts to offer the world. Give them freely with great love"... "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny compared to what lies within us"..."What we think we should do for a friend is often exactly what she needs. Kind thoughts that become kind deeds pertuate a wonderful circle of blessings in our lives".

Birthday Card
I also got a very sweet card in the mail today from my dear friend Amy. She is such a blessing! Thank you Amy!

My mother-in-law came by today also to bring me my birthday card (which had a gift inside). They will be out of town this weekend so she wanted to bring it by early. Thank you so much!

I Love You
Then I got to talk to my Sweetie, not just once...but TWICE today. He has a few days off before they move to another location and we had the opportunity to talk more. Seeing his smile and hearing his voice just makes me so happy. I miss him so much. I dont know what I would do if i didnt have him in my life.... He completes me in a way he will never know.

Well I hope everyone has had a wonderful day..and I hope you have a wonderful evening as well.


3 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I am so glad that today has been much better for you. Glad that you have already received some of your birthday presents. I know that made you feel a little better. I am also glad that you were able to talk to Jason twice.

Hope Hayden's third day was good. HAve a good evening.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Happy birthday on Saturday!!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.......I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY SINGING...LOL...HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home