I Love My Soldier: Fun, emotional, busy, oh and a kitty cat too!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, August 06, 2005

Fun, emotional, busy, oh and a kitty cat too!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some friends of mine (Laurie and Angela) had told me about a carnival that was taking place at a church over by my mother-in-laws house (Their mom lives next door to my mother-in-law). They were going to be taking their kids to the carnival and suggested that I bring Hayden. My mother-in-law had also called me and told me about the carnival too. So we all went and Hayden had a blast. Their was the inflatable moon walk, the inflatable rock climb, the inflatable double slide, and an inflatable whale (Jonah and the whale - VERY cute.. inside the whale were teeth, bones, fish and once you got through all of that you slide down the back of the whale). There were other games, this ride that spun round and round, clowns, a dunking booth, face painting, shaved ice, cotton candy, hot dogs. Oh and the local fire department brought their new ladder truck and the kids got to look inside and climb on it as well. Hayden's favorite thing was the giant inflatable double slide. He went down this thing about 100 times (front wards, backwards, on his stomach, on his back, and even tumbled down a time or two). He had a blast!! After playing some games he also walked away with a giant inflatable bat, a ball, and a bag of goodies and balloon. It made for a great day!

Crying 1

Well we got home and talked on the web cam to Jason. Hayden talked a while and then it was my turn. Today was not a good day, we had a disagreement and we let each other go being mad. So now I am feeling bumbed out about the whole thing!! I really got my feelings hurt today, but maybe tomorrow things will be better.


I am finishing up moving the girls clothes to the appropriate closets and dressers (after moving them to their new rooms – their own room each). They will be leaving Indiana tomorrow about 3:00 pm, which will not put them getting to Alabama until about 11:00 pm. They will spend the night with their nanna (who is driving them down here) and I will pick them up from her house Monday morning. I can’t wait to see the girls… well I better go get busy putting the rest of their stuff up.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ps. The girls asked me if they could bring home this 11-week-old kitten from their dads and I said yes. I have really been wanting a kitty! Jason will probably be upset about it, but it is something I want and that is important. It will be great company for me and the kids (especially while Jason is gone). I am so excited!






4 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Sorry that you guys had a disagreement. Hopefully tomorrow ya'll will work it all out.

A kitten. You will get so much joy out of it. I just love my animals so much. Epecially Creature, the one that I put her picture up on my blog all the time. She was my son's cat before he deployed to Iraq, but now she is mine, as I just could not part with her. The two of us have a bond, that just can't be broken. My husband says that I have gone crazy. I talk to this cat all the time. Only because she understands me, or at least I think she does. At least she does not talk back to me. LOL.

My suggestion is to get it declawed the laser way. It is almost painless for them, and it will save your furniture and your kids skin, and does not take long to heal.

We actually have 4 cats and 2 german shepard dogs. Two of the cats are outside cats with the dogs. The other two cats are in an out all day long. They can all still climb a tree without any front claws. Don't ask me how, but they do.

Glad that you and Hayden had a great time today. Sounds like fun. Hope you guys have a great evening.

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your going to love having a pet. I have 2 cats and not only do they keep me company but they keep me entertained as well. They also make the house a little less quite while Aaron is in Iraq. They're so active and it's fun to watch and laugh at them. I was actually 100% opposed to animals in the house but my husband talked me into a kitten and then 6 months later we got the second one. Now I love them to death. Although now he's trying to talk me into an indoor dog. I don't think I'm going to budge on that one. We can get a dog when he gets home but I'm holding my ground and this one's living outside.
Take care of yourself.
~Michelle~

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous becky said...

Oh a kitty! I love my little fur buddy. He's such a blessing. He even misses my husband. He will bring so much happiness to your home! I second declawing, as well as neuter/spaying. Male cats as they get older will "spray" to mark their territory.
I'm glad you all had such a great time. And Hugs to you regarding the disagreement. I think it's something going around this weekend, the hubby has been upset lately too.

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Emmy said...

Sorry to hear about your disagreement. I'm sure, however, that the both of you will work it out soon.

I'm also a big fan of kittens. I had one for the longest time, and you will love having one as well.

Take care and God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home