I Love My Soldier: God is good all the time .. and all the time, God is good!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, August 23, 2005

God is good all the time .. and all the time, God is good!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I have been through a lot lately.. (As you will find many of the issues I have dealt with here in my blog, and yet there are many I have kept personal). Sometimes I feel like I have more on me than I can handle, that the load is too heavy to bear. BUT I know this is not true. I know to turn it all over to God, to cast all my cares and worries to Him because He cares for me. He will take care of the situations in my life that I am dealing with. Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus!

The Lord gives strength to His people; The Lord blesses his people with peace. Psalm 29:11


6 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Lisa said...

AMEN TO THAT!! Sunshine & Smiles to you Deanne ~L

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Jasmine Jade said...

i am going through the same situation as you..except their are no children involved.. I am sure it is 100 times harder.. I was surprised to find another "blog" simular to mine..If it wasn't for our love and support for our men they wouldn't fight as hard to get home... Mine just left and will be gone 18 months..A long and lonely time ahead for myself with one thing carrying me through...and that is my true devotion to my American Soldier...

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Oh Deanne...I only wish I had your strength. You have been going through so much and had time and energy and positive attitude to give me some of the best advice ever. Yes, God is good and is always there. He carries through our bad times and walks with us through the good..Lots of hugs to you :)

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

Just thought that I would stop by to check on you. If you have time, please stop by http://somesoldiersmom.blogspot.com and say a prayer for her and her son who was injured by a VBIED yesterday in Iraq.

Don't have much time, less than a day to spend with my son before he heads back to the sand.

Take care

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous becky said...

Hugs honey, I hope things turn around soon for you. I know how heavy it can feel in moments like this. I'll be praying for you.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Al's Girl said...

Sending you lots of hugs. I feel bad for not asking this sooner (but I was being way self-centered in re: to my nuptuals - lol) - but if you ever would like to get together sometime, let me know. I live up past Trussville - and attend Northpark Baptist.

melindakaye@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home