I Love My Soldier: Happy Birthday to Me













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, August 20, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes, emails, calls, presents, and love. I have had a great birthday!!

I talked to my sweetie on the phone and web cam today too. With him moving to a new location tomorrow it may be a while before we get to talk on the computer again, but I am looking forward to hearing his voice! I miss him so much. Everyday is hard, but on special days like today it is even that much harder! However each day past is a day closer to when we will be together again.


8 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Lisa said...

Yippee!!!!!!!!She had a good day!!
It's all gonna be ok! Take Care

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous becky said...

Happy Birthday!!

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Stacey Leigh said...

Happy Birthday!! From one military wife to another.. I know its rough! Hugs. Stacey

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

I am so glad that you had a great day. I will be thinking about you guys as he makes his new move. Let me know if I can do anything. Have a great day.

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jason's mom sent flowers from the children? Sweet

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Hey... I didnt mention in my Blog that I got flowers from the kids.. hehe. hmmm Lets see????

I got Flowers Saturday the card read "Happy Birthday Mommie, We love you". I asked my mom if she sent them for the kids.. she said no. I asked Jason if he sent them for the kids.. he said no. I assumed it was my mother-in-law (who went out of town).. HOWEVER I checked with her this morning and it wasnt her.

So....now.. I am thinking it was my friend Lisa (In Texas) that sent them for the kids.

It was a VERY sweet thing to do... I appreciated it sooooo much!

((HUGS))

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Happy late birthday!!! Hope it was a good one!! :)

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Al's Girl said...

Sorry I am late with the birthday wishes, Al left on Saturday, but I hope that you had an absolutely wonderful day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home