I Love My Soldier: I love him!!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Sunday, August 07, 2005

I love him!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love my husband so much.... My heart is breaking because we are having these disagreements. Marriage is not easy, but being married and being seperated like this is even harder. I know we will not always see eye to eye, but we must understand and consider what the other needs, wants and makes them happy. My heart is breaking this morning and I hope that I will get to talk to my Sweetie today and that we can show each other the love we share and feel for each other despite any differences we have.

Update..2:30 pm

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well things are not better this afternoon....only worse!!!


4:08 pm - A thought...

What a priviledge God has given us to love one another. Even when that someone lets us down, or breaks our heart, or angers us.... even when we do the same to them. We should still love one another, we should live in harmony.

"All of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing" 1 Peter 3:8-9

"May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you" 1 Thessalonians 3:12

When circumstances seem too much to bear, when I hurt and cry... I know that "This to shall pass". I pray that tomorrow will be a better day.

I LOVE YOU JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forever and always,
Deanne


5 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I know that it has got to be hard on you both. Keep your faith. Everything will work out for you. Lots of stress in any marriage is not good, but it is part of it as bad as I hate to say it. Stress will also make you sick. So please take care of yourself and keep your head high.

I know that you guys will work it out.

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deanne,
I read your very touching Blog. I am really new to the military aspect of life. I feel your pain, I too have a missing piece of my heart in Iraq. He is my Hero, my Soldier, my Soul Mate, My Fiance.
Sometimes I honestly feel like I cant breathe without him. How do you do it? I do hope you feel better. I will keep you and yours in my prayers.
Lisa from TX. nurselesa@sbcglobal.net

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger APE said...

Girl Hang in there. I know it's tough with him gone and having a disagreement. Just work through the best way you can. Keep your faith and things will work it's way out. I've been there and understand.

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Emmy said...

Keep your head up! Everything will work itself out. Take care of yourself and God Bless!

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Lisa in TX said...

Hi Deanne,
I just wanted to check in to see if you are doing ok. You have given me inspiration, and I thank you. God Bless You and all the military spouses, girlfriends, significant others. What strength you possess.
Take Care, Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home