I Love My Soldier: *~ Natalee Song ~*













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, August 12, 2005

*~ Natalee Song ~*


I have been following the case of Natalee Holloway (Missing Alabama teen in Aruba).

I found this site
http://www.nataleeholloway.net/default.asp and wanted to share it with everyone because I want you to listen to the lyrics in the background of that web page (song written by Ericka Harvey). I just broke down in tears!!

I have been praying dilgently for them and want to encourage you to do the same. Lord bless this family, comfort them and keep them strong. By your mightly hand dear Lord I pray that the truth be revealed and Natalee be found.

Also please check out the official web page http://nataleeholloway.com


1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Lisa said...

Thanks for the link. I have passed it along and will keep them in my prayers also.
Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home