I Love My Soldier: Playing at the park.













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Playing at the park.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Just what did my day consist of? Well there was work (medical transcription), laundry and other household daily chores, cut the grass (uhh not too fun - but had to be done), of course I talked to my sweetie on the web cam, and then there is time with Hayden too. He is such a blessing! He really misses his dad and really misses his sisters too while they are out of town. Of course this is giving me and Hayden a little more time for just mommy and son. We went to the park yesterday and today. We went to the big park yesterday where he could even play in the sand, but today he said "school park" so that is exactly where we went. He likes the school playground much better. He had such a good time. He really loves playing outside. He is a hyper child and needs to get out and burn off some energy.. hehe. He is truly a blessing to me.. he is so funny, so smart, and such a sweet loving boy. He makes my heart smile!!


3 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you become a med. trans. working at home? I'm in admin. and would love to possibly work from home.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Hey Anonymous... Look under the comments in the post above "Face to Face" Someone else asked me the same question.. and I answered in the comment section there.. I hope that helps.

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

I can tell you are a great mom...always making time for your son. Sounds like the two of you are really close.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home