I Love My Soldier: Prayers...













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Prayers...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today I spoke with Jason on the phone and he told me that he was able to go to the doctor today. They believe that not only does he have a torn meniscus, but also has a torn ACL. Tomorrow he is supposed to call and schedule the MRI. His records had not yet been sent to the doctor from when he made the transfer last week. I did ask him when they would see him about his head (pains, etc from his TBI in March/04). He said that has to be scheduled as well. He doesnt seem to be complaining about his head injury as much as he is his knee. He is not one to complain at all and even said that he hates to whine about it, but it really hurts. He can hardly bend it and it hurts to walk. Please keep him in your prayers.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The girls have been out of school for the past two days, but school starts back for them tomorrow. My heartfelt prayers goes out to all of those who have suffered greatly due to hurricane Katrinia. I have seen and heard so many stories on the news or via email and it truly breaks my heart. Please help out anyway you can and keep these people in your prayers.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We had an AWESOME service tonight at church. Pastor Scott gave a sermon that truly blessed me. God is doing great and mighty things and I am so grateful and humbled to be His servant. At the end of service there was a container up front and everyone had written down their needs (no names included) and we prayed over these needs. It was such an awesome service!


2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I am glad that he was able to see the doctor. Sure hope it is not major.

I am hoping to be back blogging full speed sometime next week. I can only hope for lights sometime by the 7th of September. It is really hot, but we could be a lot worse off, like no house. We only lost 20 trees, and just don't have electricity and water. Phones are off and on, so eventually we will be back to normal.

Glad that you all are ok. Take care.

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Lisa said...

I pray that Jason's knee is repairable and if surgery is needed that it heals well and quickly. Keep your head up girl. Hope the kiddos are doing good.
Miss Ya, Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home