I Love My Soldier: Thank you Lisa!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, August 15, 2005

Thank you Lisa!

You Rock
Through my blog, I have met a wonderful christian lady by the name of Lisa (from Texas whose fiance, Bobby, is serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom). She visits my blog, leaves kind and uplifting comments and emails too. She is a very sweet and encouraging woman. She has kept us in her prayers - as I have kept them in my prayers as well. She recently asked me if I had a series of books (The Power of a Praying Wife, The Power of a Praying Husband, The Power of a Praying Woman, and the Power of a Praying Parent). I do have the wife and husband books and have read them both (although it has been a while - I could read them again). However I did not have the woman and parent books in this series. Lisa wanted to send me the two books that I did not have. This really touched my heart and blessed me in a way that I could never tell her. Well.. I got my books in the mail today. She wrote very sweet messages in the front cover of each book, and also sent a very sweet and encouraging card. Thank you Lisa!! It really means a lot to know there are people who are willing to be an encourager, give a kind word, offer an ear to listen and go out of their way to brighten someone's day! Thank you!


2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Lisa Price said...

Deanne, If Friends Were Flowers, I'd Pick You. -Lisa

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Niki said...

Aww that is so sweet of her. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home