I Love My Soldier: Today is going to be a great day!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, August 12, 2005

Today is going to be a great day!

It's All Good
I just got an email from my Sweetie.. we are going to chat today (on our web cams) about 5 pm my time.. 12:00 am (Saturday) for him (It is his off night). It was a sweet email! He is still pretty down about what all is going on over there, and the upcoming move to another base, but as far as things between me and him things look so much better! Please keep him in your prayers to lift his spirits and allow him to be content in the upcoming move. Have a great day everyone!!


3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Lisa Price said...

Deanne & Jason, Just keep your spirits up. Something good always comes from something bad. Know that you are lifted up in prayer often. Take Care Both of You ~ Lisa

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

I have a great big smile on my face right now. I am so glad that your guys are going to chat today. I have had you both on my mind for the last couple of days. Hope you all have a great weekend. The party will be great. Tell her late Happy Birthday from me.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Peaceful Selah said...

Hey Deanne -- glad things are better! You have been in my thoughts! Please do keep us updated, until things are back to all "sweet talk" ~smile~ You've got to love it when you hear of a married couple who enjoys talking to each other! It's just so....sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home