I Love My Soldier: Calling my Soldier













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, September 26, 2005

Calling my Soldier


Today I talked to my Sweetie TWICE on the phone! I just love hearing his voice. He seemed in a really good mood today and this really lifted my mood as well.

I had several phone cards, but have used them all... I went to the web site speedypin.com to order the same ones that I was given and they didn't have the same ones anymore!! This was a bummer because it was a really good deal. See I am calling from Continental USA to Germany (cellular) and the Sprint calling cards I was using had 500 minutes at 3c ents a minute for only $15.00 (that was deal). They had the info (now called S-Card) on the web site but the option to purchase them was unavailable (hmmm). So yesterday and today I just called from my home phone (my international plan is not too bad). I am going to check back on their web page tomorrow to see if they have them.

Jason's schedule is different almost every day this week... so each day he tells me what time to call the next day. He is working alot over there (not getting hardly any days off at all) and our phone conversations mean so much to him (and me).


1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous becky said...

Yay!! So glad you were able to talk to your honey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home