I Love My Soldier: Hurricane Katrina Relief













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hurricane Katrina Relief


The Red Cross needs money now.

To make immediate donations by credit card click on this secure link:https://www.redcross.org/donate/donation-form.asp.

You may also visit their regular website http://www.redcrossalabama.org/ and follow their instructions to mail a check.

The Salvation Army needs money for the same reason.


You may make credit card donations on their secure website by clicking on this link: https://secure1.salvationarmy.org/donations.nsf/donate?OpenForm&Seq=1&Co .


1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Peaceful Selah said...

Hi Deanne, I'm sorry to hear things have been rough with you recently. I will definitely keep you and your family in prayers!

The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully commited to Him. ~ 1 Chronicles 16:9

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
~ Isaiah 41:10

Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. ~ Psalm 55:17

One day, Deanne, everyone will clearly see what God has done in you and in your family - making you a wonderful, unique individual worthy of Himself. Day in, day out remember this: Regardless of how I look or feel, I AM God's work of art ~ His masterpiece, His beloved, His own.

With Love,

Maegan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home