I Love My Soldier: Looking forward to the weekend













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, September 09, 2005

Looking forward to the weekend

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I am really looking forward to this weekend....

Tomorrow morning we are going with my mother-in-law and father-in-law (and my step-daughter Macie) to the lake. They have a boat and I am really looking forward to getting out on the water and getting some sun too. Actually we have been in the water the past three weekends! Two weeks ago we went to Spring Valley Beach with my mother-in-law, then last weekend the kids and I went to the river with my brother-in-law, his wife and son, then this weekend we are going to the lake. We are enjoying it while we can...because before long it will be cooling down and we won't be able to enjoy the water.

Then Saturday evening the girls are going to spend the night with their aunt Kerry. It will just be me and Hayden for the evening (and Sunday). I was going to go out to get a bite to eat with my friend Sharon but my mother can't keep Hayden because the big dove hunt is this weekend and they will be camping out there (which is great for them.. they should have fun). Hayden and I will have to find something special to do.

Sunday of course is church and I am looking forward to a blessed service, and relaxing the rest of the day!!

So I hope you all have a great weekend.. and I will check back in later!


7 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous becky said...

Have a great weekend :)

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Lisa said...

Hey D~ Enjoy your weekend. You deserve some D~time!!! Love You

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Thanks ladies!! :-)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Enjoy your time and relax!! Lots of hugs

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I too hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the beautiful sunshine and your wonderful children.

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Emmy said...

Have a great weekend! Take care. :)

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Did everything go as planned? Sounded relaxing. Did you finally have a "sabbath" moment? {{hugs}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home