I Love My Soldier: Middle School Homecoming













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, September 22, 2005

Middle School Homecoming

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Erin, who is now 11 and in 6th grade at the "middle school" was invited by a boy in the 6th grade to go to the "homecoming dance". Of course I thought this meant getting all dressed up and having a formal type dance. Well I was wrong! hehe... It's just blue jeans and regular clothes going to the "dance" after the "game". So the boy is Josh and he actually lives next door to my mother-in-law. I dropped Erin off at the stadium where she met-up with Josh and watched the game. His parents took them to the dance, and I picked her up from the school gym at 9:00 pm. I walked into a sea of students chatting, some dancing, and all seem to be having a great time. I had snapped a picture of Erin at home before the game, snapped a picture of the students in the gym, and when I saw Erin and Josh and was going to get a picture of the two of them....well my camera said "batteries to low for live view" and it would not take a picture at all! So I will get new batteries and take a picture of the two of them at some other time. However I have posted the pictures of Erin and the gym pic...so you will get an idea of how much fun they had.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


5 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous AJ said...

She has such gorgeous hair!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Tell her that I said that she looks just beautiful. Hope they had a great time. It looks like they did.

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Lisa said...

Wow, she is beautiful. Glad to know they had fun. Hope all is well. ~~Lisa

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous becky said...

She is so pretty! I hope that she had a great time. :)

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger J. said...

She is beautiful. Be sure to watch that girl, I mean it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home