I Love My Soldier: A mighty move of God upon our church!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, September 26, 2005

A mighty move of God upon our church!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This Sunday, October 2, 2005 the Crouch Family of Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN http://www.tbn.org) will be visiting my church. They will be speaking, along with Brother Richard Scrushy (and his lovely wife Leslie Scrushy) (http://morningviewpoint.com). Matt Crouch will also be showing a clip from their new movie "A Night With The King" an epic retailing of the story of Esther.

A mighty move of God is at hand and great and mighty things are being done in our church. "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not" (Jeremiah 33: 3). We have called out to Him and are claiming the promises of God!

I know that God does have a special plan for each of our lives! See, we can use our God given abilities, big or small, in ways that will lead people around us to the Lord. I just want to place myself at Christ's disposal for service to others. I want to humble myself before Him and let the Holy Spirit guide me and allow me to be empowered by Him to lead others to know Him. Im so excited about what the Lord will use me for, the future of our church, the lives that will be changed, and the souls that will be saved.


1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Soldier's Girl said...

I love your blog. You have such a great attitude about life and Christ and everything! Thank you for the wonderful pick-me-up that you gave me today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home