I Love My Soldier: Power of the tongue













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Power of the tongue


Well as you read the entry below you will see I didnt get the well rested night I planned on. I feel like I have been hit by a truck!

ok.. enough of that.. The bible says that there is power of life or death in the tongue. So I must speak life and positive things into my situation! I must put my faith into action!! His promises are true!

- My God can do exceedingly, abundantly above all that I can ask or think
- I am an overcomer
- The joy of the Lord is my strength
- The Lord is my life and length of days
- I choose life and blessings
- The sun will not smite me by day nor the moon by night
- I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me
- I have the mind of Christ
- God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.


3 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Lisa said...

Hope all is well. I have missed you lately. You and your family are lifted up in prayer often daily as I think of you.HUGS-2-U

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Peaceful Selah said...

Amen, Deanne!

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger J. said...

You should be careful with this religion. Religion is another "weakness" but I believe in YOU and THAT that you KNOW that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home