I Love My Soldier: Yeah Hayden!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, September 19, 2005

Yeah Hayden!!

Hayden had a great day at school today! His teacher is seeing a big improvement in his behavior. He had a big card that read "Big Improvement" with a Spider Man tatoo, and some candy attached to it. He was so happy whenI picked him up. I went on and on telling him how proud I was of him.

I talked to Jason today on the phone. Hayden talked to him for just a few seconds (the phone does not hold his attention). Erin and Alex both talked to him too. Jason said he checked into getting Internet Access. WHEN he gets it all depends on if they get moved to the other housing at a different base. He doesnt want to get it now (pay for the installation, etc now) if they are going to move and then have to do it all over agin (not sure what the hold up is on letting them know about the move...I wish they would let them know...I want to see his face)! Hopefully they will find out soon (one way or the other). Its been a month since they moved from the other base and I miss chatting with him over the web cam!! It will all work out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well I am really really tired and plan on going to bed EARLY tonight right after I get the kids in bed. My body is feeling worn down again...I dont know whats wrong with me lately (I have been really tired). Hopefully a well rested night will make me feel better.

Have a great evening everyone.. **Smiles** ((Hugs))


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home