I Love My Soldier: Beautiful!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Beautiful!!



I got my bottle of "Beautiful Sheer" perfume delivered via Fed X today (from my Sweetie!!). It smells so beautiful!!

Jason and I talked on the phone for a long time today (you would not believe the cost of my phone bill lately - but he should have internet VERY soon and we can chat via web cam again)... anyway.... we talked for a long time today and we talked about our future, and all the things we are going to do when he gets home. I love and miss him soooooo much!! There are many nights that I just sit and cry missing him (last night being one of them). I just can't tell you how excited I am about his 2 week visit coming up in December. It can't get here soon enough. I miss my baby!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home