I Love My Soldier: Courtney came and hung out with us...













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, October 27, 2005

Courtney came and hung out with us...

Today didn't go anyway the way I had planned...I had planned on buckling down really hard, not emailing with friends, not doing anything around the house, just strictly putting my all into my work. I even had taken Hayden to school for three hours this morning. I did get some work done, but around noon or so my little sister (Courtney) came by to visit with us. So not working was well worth it as I love to spend time with my sister. We hung out, talked, and made homemade doughnuts, then I went and got Erin from school (Alex stayed home one more day, but will be going back to school tomorrow). Then Courtney went and got her little puppy (black little poodle oh so adorable). The kids had a great time playing with the puppy. We had a great time spending the day with Courtney. It was a great day!!!

As far as my work, it looks like tonight will be a repeat of last night (where I stayed up till 1 am typing)...but its all good...I'm just tired thats all. :-)

I did talk to my Sweetie today, but we didnt talk quit as long today. However I was just glad to get to talk to him. I have good news......He said he will have the internet hooked up in his room NEXT friday!!!!! YEAH!!! I can't wait to see his face. I know the kids will enjoy getting to see him on the Web Cam again too.


1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Peaceful Selah said...

Hey girl! Glad to hear you'll be talking to your sweetie soon!

I hope you guys are recovering from that yucky bug and are feeling all better now!

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home