I Love My Soldier: A day at the museum













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, October 08, 2005

A day at the museum


My mother-in-law took me and the kids to Anniston today.

We went to visit The Anniston Museum of Natural History (http://www.annistonmuseum.org/). The exhibits were amazing, it was fun for me, grandma, and the kids. We loved it! Of course grandma let the kids stop by the "gift shop", which they of course loved! "Thank you grandma" :-)

We also went to the Berman Museum of World History (http://www.bermanmuseum.org/). I found it VERY interesting, and the kids enjoyed looking at everything too. The collection of artifacts, weapons, etc from all over the world in different eras was very intriguing and I could have personally spent more time looking at them, but the kids and grandma were getting hungry.

After the museums we stopped and enjoyed lunch at Red Lobster. It was so nice to get out of the house and enjoy some time away. Of course everytime we go somewhere I wish Jason was there with us. I think he would have really enjoyed everything we did and saw today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home