I Love My Soldier: Don't Touch My Pumpkin - LAST YEAR













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Sunday, October 30, 2005

Don't Touch My Pumpkin - LAST YEAR

I want to share this pic with you. It is a picture of Jason and the kids last year carving pumpkins. Alex touched Hayden's pumpkin and he got a little upset and started moving his arms really fast...so I titled the photo "Don't touch my pumpkin".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This year we didn't carve pumpkins (I just don't have the same touch at it as Jason does), but we did decorate and do have two ceramic pumpkins that we can place candles in on the porch. I am looking forward to the kids getting dressed up and having fun tomorrow night. The kids are really excited too. And of course I will be posting pictures of them in their costumes for everyone to see.

PS. I really miss Jason!!! I miss his daily presence in our lives and I miss all the special things he does for me and the kids! I love him sooooo much!!


2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous becky said...

what a cute pic!

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lovely photo! I don't carve pumpkins well, either, but my children gave it a shot on their own this year. What can I say except they tried. *grin*
- Donna
Website

 

Post a Comment

<< Home