I Love My Soldier: Feeling down!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Feeling down!


I am going to be honest and let you all know I have been feeling really down this past week. PLEASE lift me up in prayer. I feel like I am under attack by Satan!

I KNOW I should be grateful and count the many blessings I have in my life, but to be honest I just feel like crying (and actually have done quite my share of that this week). I feel like my life has gone out of control and that I have lost so much joy and happiness. WHY?? Why am I feeling this way? I have a husband who loves me, children who are so precious to me, so why am I feeling like my world has turned upside down? I have been sick at my stomach, I have had ulcers in my mouth, I have had this pounding in my chest, and have had bouts of crying....DEVIL LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

I got a card in the mail just a minute ago from a sweet girl named Maegan that visits my blog. She said I had been on her mind quite a bit lately. She was thinking of me and lifting me up in prayer. I thought that was so sweet...and honestly was JUST what I needed today!

Ok, I'm gonna get out my TLC Power Points (a list of scriptures I received from my church YEARS ago that I read when I need encouragement and want to be reminded of HIS promises). Here are a few of them....

..My angels bare me up in their hands
..I choose life and blessings
..I have perfect health and I prosper
..Wealth and riches are in my house
..I shall not lack any good thing
..My steps are ordered of the Lord
..No weapon formed against me shall prosper
..I am an overcomer
..My sleep shall be sweet
..Who forgives my sins and heals my disease
..Thank you Lord that all your promises in Jesus are Yes and Amen


3 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous AJ said...

I will keep you in my prayers. You are very strong and I admire you even though I don't really know you. *hugs*

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous becky said...

You can DO this Deanne!

I want you to know that you are a source of inspiration for me, the way you persevere through each obstacle. Always with God in your heart, with good intention and a pure heart. You are a wonderful person, and this too will pass. I'm thinking of you. (((hugs)))

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Lisa said...

D~ You are one of the strongest women I know... Your Husband, Children, Family, and Friends are so very lucky to have you. Selfishly, I speak for myself as well. I am so thankful to have you as my dear friend. I lift you and your family up in prayer often. Keep the Faith. I will give you a call. Much Love & Hugs, ~L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home