I Love My Soldier: Finally Friday!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, October 21, 2005

Finally Friday!!

Well it's finally Friday.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

However, it really won't be much of a relaxing weekend for me. I am sooooo busy typing (medical transcription). One of the doctors left the practice and he has been dictating some jobs he never got around to dictating (from this past year). In addition a new doctor has come into the group and he is dictating jobs as well (and also the other physicians in the group). I am not complaining as I need the money, but I admit I am really tired. I stayed up again till 1 am typing, then got up at 7:30 am and started back. However with the kids home this week for Fall break, and Hayden and Erin both coming down with a stomach virus I haven't gotten as much done as I would like. So.. this weekend will be busy, busy, busy for me! The jobs are there and if I don't do them, one of the other transcriptionist will (and I prefer to do them and make the money!!).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alex will be home from Indiana tomorrow, I am looking forward to seeing her. We have really missed her this past week.


The kids just got a package in the mail from Jason. He bought them some goodies.. . Erin collects keychains so Jason bought her several while in Germany. He bought Hayden some cars. He bought Alex "Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus" movie. She has been wanting this movie. Parts of it are in 3D and it comes with 4 pairs of glasses. He also bought the movies "Robots" "Lilo & Stitch 2", "Racing Stripes", "Kicking & Screaming" and also sent "The Pacifier". He sent the kids packs of stickers and some candy too.


He is buying me some perfume.. He wanted to know what fragrance I like. I told him "Beautiful" or "Beautiful Sheer". He is going to the PX to look for it tomorrow, or he may just order in on-line through Exchange AAEFS. He made a joke about how he can't smell (result of his traumatic brain injury March 2004) so he couldn't go and pickout a perfume he liked.

Well I can't blog long... I've got TONS to do!


1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Lisa said...

I am so glad to hear the kids got a package from Daddy Jason. I bet it was like Christmas to them. You are very missed and loved. Keep your head up girl. Love Ya, Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home