I Love My Soldier: Hayden sick













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hayden sick

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hayden started coughing yesterday and then last night he seemed really cranky! He woke up this morning coughing and had yucky mucus coming from his nose and eyes. Bless his heart! He looked like he felt horrible. Of course I kept him home from 3K and called the doctor's office. I spoke with the nurse and since he is not running fever they want me to just watch him (and give him Robitussin DM). He has an appointment scheduled already for Friday so unless he starts running fever, or becomes where he doesn't want to eat, etc I am to just watch him from home untill then. He has been pretty playful today, but I think I will keep him home from school tomorrow too.


2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Lisa said...

God Bless his precious little self.. He is lucky to have such a "SUPER MOMMY".....Love Ya ~Lisa

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger APE said...

AHHHHHHH the school crud. It seemed like Alex got sick all the time in Preschool. The good thing is in normally happens to all the Kindergarten kids, but with Alex since she has already been expose last year this year we've been lucky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home