I Love My Soldier: Monday...again













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday...again

It's Monday...again. The kids are anxious to get this week over, as next week is their "fall break", which means no school next week.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jason and I have been sending short and brief emails daily. He is sending them from the computer at the MP station. Hopefully soon he will be moved to the other housing and get internet access in his room. Our emails are short and sweet and we always tell each other how much we love and miss each other. HOWEVER our daily phone calls are much different. We have been pretty quiet and neither have had much to say. This has worried me!! Although I must realize that I am calling him right before he goes to bed and he is tired from a long day working. They have been working long hours and not getting much time off at all. I know it is extremly difficult for him to be so far away from all of us that he loves (as it is hard on us to be away from him). I am really looking forward to Christmas when he can come home and visit us for two weeks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well after getting the kids from school, and talking to my Sweetie on the phone, we ate dinner, got homework and reading finished, made cookies, got baths, and then I got some washing and cleaning done. The girls helped me too (I appreciate their help so much).

Ohhh Hayden and I played with this little chalkboard he has. He is so funny.. He is soooo into Halloween. We drew "pumpkins", "monsters", "ghosts", "scared cats", "spiders", and "bats" (see he named EACH of those things for me to draw). He said that pumpkins were his friends "because they have faces". He is such a character!! He is going to be a cowboy (holding a pumpkin) for Halloween. We are going to the Fall Festival at our church Halloween night. They have so much to do for the children and they have truly enjoyed it every year.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, the kids are sound asleep in bed and I am about to hit the sack myself. I have towells in the dryer, but they can be folded tomorrow. :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home