I Love My Soldier: Oh No...Alex is sick now!!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Oh No...Alex is sick now!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Hayden had it, then Erin got it, and I really thought that was the end of it...well.. now Alex has it. That yucky stomach virus that has been going around. She started getting sick this morning, but thankfully it doesnt seem to be to the degree that Hayden and Erin were. So hopefully her virus will be short lived and she will be better soon. Lift her up in prayer!

update...
Oh no.. I spoke too soon. Alex is just as sick as they were. I hate to see my children feeling so bad...


1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Lisa said...

Hey D~ you can do it!!!!!!!! I will continue to lift you and your family up in prayer. God Bless Your Sweet Soul !! Love Ya, ~L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home