I Love My Soldier: Playing catch-up.













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Sunday, October 30, 2005

Playing catch-up.


Saturday
Hey guys... I hope you have had a great weekend! Its time for me to play catch up so you will know what I have been doing since my last post. WELL.. to start off I actually did not work this weekend the way I had planned. GOOD FOR ME!! That's why I am up tonight working (haha). I did what I should have done and that is enjoy my weekend with the kids. We slept in a little (very little) Saturday morning and then cleaned house. We were all excited about the Halloween Carnival that was going to take place at Hayden's school (which is also a church) Saturday night. His cousin Chris (who also goes to 3K there) and his mom, dad, and sister went as well. We had a great time.. There was moon walks, giant blow up slides, a giant blow up caterpillar that you walk through, a cake walk, face painting, go fishing, a treasure dig, and lots of other games to play. They had so much fun!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday
This morning we had to be at church bright and early (8:00 am) so that we (the choir) could practice. Today was the day I was to teach the 8-12 year old girls, however the teacher that normally has the class stayed in there with me (She had the remaining part of the lesson - the game they were to play - as I was unable to get it from her Wednesday night because Alex was sick). She ended up teaching the lesson and I just helped out where needed and helped control the kids (its a really large class). We had previously talked about me teaching the class one Sunday a month, but then she started talking about how large the class was and how it could be divided into two classes. I told her I would be more than willing to take on half the class or to go in there with her every week. She was really excited about this. After church she thanked me and mentioned how she would like me in there to help her where needed and she would teach the lesson. I am grateful to help, but I am hoping that atleast one Sunday a month I will be able to teach the lesson. I will pray about this and allow the Lord to direct us both in what His Will is.

Well... I am going to be up late tonight typing (Medical Transcription)... so that my download file is empty in the morning and I can start downloading NEW work. Like I said before... it being the end of the month is important!! I get paid for what work I do. What ever is submitted by midnight on the 1st...goes on my Nov paycheck... so I plan on being busy tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow evening (after trick-or-treating of course).

Night all!! ((Hugs))


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home