I Love My Soldier: Shopping!!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, October 03, 2005

Shopping!!!



A lady that I go to church with had sent me an email about a place called Kids Market and Mom http://www.kidsmarketandmom.com . It is a consignment shop that takes place twice a year (spring and fall) and only last two weeks. I took the girls and bought them some clothes. WOW! Named brand clothing in great shape for great prices!! THAT is my kind of deal. I didn't have Hayden with me (Grandma kept him) as he had recently gotten some new clothes, plus it would have been too hard to shop with him there, but I do believe I am going to go back before it ends this Saturday and get him some things also. The clothes are only for kids. However, as some kids wear "juniors" I am in luck (yeah, clothes for me too). So I want to go back and get me a few things also. They closed at 6 pm and we shopped until it was time to close. One of the ladies that works there had her son helping out. He looked to be about Erin's age (11). He told his mom that he was going to help me carry all the clothes to our car (I thought that was nice, but honestly I think he was doing it because of my pretty red headed daughter!!). After helping us to the car, I gave him a tip for helping us. Anyway, I plan on going back this week and going back in the spring, and next year too. I also plan on being a contributor and consigning the kids clothes (with 4 kids, you can imagine we have TONS of clothes that they outgrow).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home