I Love My Soldier: yeah..look at the time!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, October 20, 2005

yeah..look at the time!


Look at the time of this post (below) . . . yeah I am usually NOT up this time of night/morning, however I have been putting in EXTRA hours working (Medical Transcription) to try and make some much needed money! With sick kids (yes more than Hayden has been sick - see below) and kids home from school for Fall Break this week, working during the day has been a little slow (but I'm working, just with tons of interruptions). So working late at night/early mornings is proving to be productive (although VERY tiring!!).


Ok... on to the sick kid part. As you know from reading my post below Hayden had a stomach virus. Alex who is out of town should be ok, and I even thought Erin was in the clear (as she spent Saturday and Sunday night away from home with friends) - yet I was wrong. Erin got sick shortly after getting home from church Wed night. Oh I felt so bad for her. I pray that the virus doesn't last long with her and she has a QUICK recovery!! I also pray that I DON'T get it! The Lord knows I have to take care of everyone and everything so if I got sick.. oh I don't even want to think it! It's not gonna happen.. I'm too stubborn! hehe.


Jason and I talked today. He FINALLY got to move into the other housing unit. He will be getting internet access in his room and hopefully within a couple of weeks it will be set up and we can use the Web Cam to chat and see each other. I have missed seeing that gorgeous face of his (love the dimples)!

Well, that's enough blogging for now...I gotta get back to typing (the kind that pays me $$$).


1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger Peaceful Selah said...

Hey girl. I hate to hear you guys are having those viruses. I hate them!

I did want to mention that jello helps to settle the stomach...if you guys are still having some trouble - hopefully not though! Something about the acid or something. Make jello as it calls for, then pour it over ice and sip it through a straw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home