I Love My Soldier: AHHHH AHHHHH and more AHHHHH













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, November 07, 2005

AHHHH AHHHHH and more AHHHHH


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just want to scream and cry... I really do (ok, I am crying.. Im just trying not to scream). I am even more stressed than I was earlier tonight. DEEP BREATH!!!! I can handle this all on my own.. I can. I know I can! I can do it!!

Erin and I just got finished with MOST of her homework (that we started on at 5:00 pm - break to eat, break for baths.). So we will get up EARLY in the morning and finish the rest of it (Lord help me to NOT over sleep, so we can get this finished in the morning.. PLEASE). Please let Erin get a well rested night so she will be well prepared in the morning.

Alex was a doll and helped me with Hayden while Erin and I studied and did her homework. However, Alex laid down to go to bed (bless her heart) and Hayden (3 yrd old) was supposed to be in bed (uhhhhh) yet he got up and destroyed my living room by getting into some of Erin's beads and pouring them in the carpet. So I have to go clean up that mess (Oh what a mess - he also made a mess in Erin's room - got out her toys and stuffed animals and dumped them in her floor. Believe me I gave him a spanking for it too because when I asked him about it he lied and said he didn't do it). Why did he do it? Maybe he was mad at me for telling him to go play while I helped Erin with homework? I don't know???? :-(

oh.. I need to clean up the mess from dinner (that I never got to earlier) My kitchen is a mess and I always clean up right after I cook, but I had other things to do... so I gotta go do it now.

Then I will be up for another hour or so typing (my medical transcription). I just don't want to stay up too late as I will have to get up early with Erin. However, I need to work and make money too!!!! :-(

Lord help me!! Please.. give me strength, give me patience!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home