I Love My Soldier: Big Hug!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Big Hug!


Today WILL BE a better day!
((hugs)) to everyone!!

I am starting today with a smile on my face, a hug to my children, and lots of love to give. If a situation appears that may begin to stress me, I will take a deep breath and stop right then and pray over the situation. There is nothing that can happen today that the Lord and I can't get through together.

These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. John 15:11


3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger US Forces Designs said...

"Big hug" for Deanne I know everyday is different but we are strong and can get thru them. I love all the new stuff on your page, very cute!! Keep smiling.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Looks like you and I are both stressing...I hate that. I so want to enjoy my life and my family. I want to experience heaven on this side, too...not just wait till I get there. Prayer really is the answer...taking it to the Lord...believing that He is the only One Who can lighten the load. {{Hugs!}}

 
At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deanne thank you for sharing your blog...I recently foud it and am so thankful that I did. My husband is leaving for Fort Dix in less than two weeks, after a time there he is going to Iraq. His total time gone away from his family is going to be approx. 18 months. Your blog, in just the few days that I have been reading it, has been an inspiration. May God bless you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home