I Love My Soldier: The dentist...













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The dentist...

Seems like I post alot about the dentist doesnt it? Erin has had a lot of dental work done this year, and Hayden had to go and have some done this morning. We had to get there at 9:00 am and they had to do the oral sedation. It didnt take long for him to be out. He did great through the procedure. They told me he would be sleepy most of the day and to keep an eye on him. He is snoozing right now.

I called Jason a little while ago to see if he went to the doctor this moring. He said he didnt. Hopefully he will go tomorrow on his day off. However, he is saying his head is not hurting today at all. He also mentioned his blood pressure has been up. Just please continue to keep him in your prayers. I worry so much about him.

Well... I have been busy with work, and have had a pretty stressfull week, so I gotta go get this typing (Medical Transcription) done...until it time to go get the girls and get on web cam with my sweetie.


1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Glad things went well with the dentist. We've been regulars ourselves lately. BayouBoy had a pulpotomy (root canal) on a baby tooth that went bad, pre-Katrina. His pediatric dentist lost his home and business in New Orleans and relocated to Arkansas. So, we had to wait until things were "normal" back here. He is presently seeing a pediatric dentist who lost his home in Chalmette (had 1 foot of water on his 2nd floor...his parents were there "dog-sitting" while he and his wife were vacationing...and his parents had to be rescued...one of the dogs didn't make it and the other has not been found. Don't know why I shared this...I guess it just makes me realize how much I take for granted.)
Anyway, he is great with BayouBoy and had to pull his tooth and then put in a spacer 2 weeks later. Of course, BayouBoy got paid very well from the ToothFairy...and so did the dentist. ;-)

I hope your hubby feels better soon...I know you must worry...even though you try to talk yourself out of worrying. Keep us posted. {{Hugs!}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home