I Love My Soldier: Fun in the leaves....













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, November 12, 2005

Fun in the leaves....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today was a beautiful fall day and the kids and I spent the majority of the day outside. Wow...there were soooo many leaves in the back yard. The kids played in the leaves and had the best time. Lots of leaves means lots of work for me. I need to call my brother-in-law Mike and get him to bring over the leaf vacum lawnmower thingy that him and Jason bought together. I have so much work to do in the yard. I will probably wait untill next weekend to get it done, and give the leaves another week to fall (so I can get more done at once).


1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

I feel so spoiled when I read all that you have to do. I mostly take care of the inside of the house (and don't do a great job with it *blush*) and BayouPaPa takes care of the outside. Rarely do we jump in and tackle things together...which would be good for us...but for whatever reason...we just don't.
To think that you have to handle it all...gosh, I really do need to pray for a "double-portion" of strength for you.

In spite of it all...you seem to be a real soldier yourself. {{Hugs!}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home