I Love My Soldier: Getting in shape...













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, November 10, 2005

Getting in shape...


Ok, it is time for me to get serious about getting in shape!! I have a few pounds I want to lose and some muscle I want to tone up. I have a month, one week and four days before my Sweetie is home for a 2 week R&R. I want to look really good for him. So starting in the morning I will be working out EVERY morning! I have got to be strict with myself!

Also I want to let my hair grow back out. I have really loved my short hair (as in my profile pic), and thought it complemented my face, but I know Jason likes it long (most men do love that long hair). So once I can get it to the length that it was when he was deployed (back in January - family pic to the right) maybe I can get extensions and get it longer. Then one day it will be long like it was YEARS ago!! MANY years ago. I just want to look really pretty and make him happy.

So bright and early.. it's floor exercises, weights and my ab lounger.... and no more cutting my hair!

Night all! :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home