I Love My Soldier: Jason













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, November 14, 2005

Jason


I am really worried about Jason. He has mentioned that he feels like his head is bigger in the area of the injury/TBI (where the tree struck his head and where he had surgery 04/2004), he has told me of painful tenderness at the temple area, he has told me of headaches (one so bad he felt sick at his stomach) and now he has mentioned a pain in his head that feels like someone sticking a knife in his head (comes and goes). I have begged him to go to the doctor. He said he might go in the morning (before he works tomorrow night), and/or may go Wed when he is off. I pray that he goes and gets this checked out. I am so worried about him.


1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Ok...one question...WHAT IN THE HECK IS HE STILL DOING THERE?

This seems serious...no wonder you are worrying!! I'm worrying!!

I know worrying doesn't do any good...so I am putting this down in my prayer journal...along with "Pray for Deanne...strength, peace, and balance."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home