I Love My Soldier: Kids doodling with Jason













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, November 26, 2005

Kids doodling with Jason

I wanted to share these photos with you. They are of Jason and the kids "doodling" on Instant Messager and Web Cam. Jason is such a family man and loves to spend time with the kids (playing games, etc), so for now this is how they play from afar.The kids and I really miss spending time with him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Alex and Jason doodling a Christmas Tree


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Alex and Jason doodling a Snowman


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Erin and Jason doodling a Reindeer


3 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Kelly and Kade said...

Hi Deanne,

Just saw the pictures of the girls and wanted to comment on what beautiful young ladies they are becoming. Doesn't seem like it has been so long since I met them, but my, they have changed. I hope the days of your countdown until Jason gets home just fly by.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

I know that you will cherish these pictures forever. I find myself doing the same thing, and I am lots older than them. We all still have a little kid in us. I print mine out each time and save them.

I was able to talk to my son on the phone for almost two hours. It was wonderful. We were able to catch up on so much.

Hope you all are having a good Holiday.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

I know your kids must love playing with their dad this way. Those are moments to cherish. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home